Sometimes it’s useful to have an expert walk you through some marketing automation strategy in person. That’s why ActiveCampaign is announcing Activate Study Hall, a series of in-person local workshops, launching in 9 cities (to start).
Marketing automation can have a powerful effect on your business. ActiveCampaign customers have used automation to save 10 hours a week, achieve a 17% paid conversion rate, and make a billion school lunches healthier.
There are opportunities for your business too.
At Activate Study Hall, you’ll have the opportunity to work with experts and network with peers—right in your home city.
The idea? Take the atmosphere of Activate (our user conference), add more hands-on workshops, and bring it to communities around the world.
At the half-day, workshop-style mini-conferences, you’ll learn:
- Best practices for automations in ActiveCampaign
- How to use automation alongside integrations with other technology
- Creating trigger-based, intelligence-driven automations
- How to measure marketing automation in your business
All of this, with members of the ActiveCampaign team, local experts, and ActiveCampaign users like you.
Where can you find your nearest Study Hall?
- Minneapolis: September 25th
- Detroit: September 26th
- Brazil: October 2nd
- Boston: October 9th
- Sydney: October 10th
- Philadelphia: October 10th
- Washington D.C.: October 11th
- Indianapolis: October 24th
- Louisville: October 25th
- Melbourne: Early November
These are hands-on workshops—not just lectures. You’ll dig into your actual ActiveCampaign account and come away with concrete action steps you can take back to your business.
For the most up-to-date information on other Study Halls, visit our events page.
Want us to come to your city? We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.