Markitors Content Guidelines
Please follow these content guidelines when producing articles for Markitors and Markitors SEO small business clients.
1. Take ownership. Content cannot be plagiarized. If it passes a plagiarism checker and it still feels like plagiarism, it’s plagiarism. Keep content . One hundred percent original.
2. Always Fresh, Always Thrilling. Innovate on the article to keep things exciting. There’s only so many times you can write about credit repair. Find what’s thrilling in each topic so the content is fresh for the reader. Trust that you’re a valid audience. If it’s possible to cut out a word to make the content better, always cut it out.
3. Strength In Numbers. Use reliable and accurate data to give an article depth, when needed. The internet does not need more fluff.
4. Bias For Action. When in doubt, do what you think is right. That means when an article objective isn’t clear, ask for clarification. Avoid the temptation to take shortcuts, like recycling content from previous clients, article spinning, or using inaccurate or out of date information. That ain’t right. Do what’s right and take action.
5. You Are Unique. No one writes like you do. Embrace your uniqueness and let it shine in words. Don’t even think about using the word “hence.” You don’t say hence in real life. Or use long words like superfluous. Write like the real you. Unless you’re in the UK. Then, write for a United States audience without foreign phrases or foreign spellings like “organization” as “organisation.”
Bonus: Break any of these rules sooner than producing subpar content. We need this content to produce results. Results start with quality content. And that’s up to you to produce, in the way you best see fit.